Sunday 25 January 2015

Bit of Knitting


It has been really cold here but I didn't realise how cold & windy it was the other day when out with hubby so didn't have my hat so I hat to buy one from Asda for £5, later I looked at it & thought I could probably knit one for myself...so I did.  I'm not the most proficient knitter but I do enjoy it especially with chunky wool & big wooden needles & I made a couple of hats one pink & one blue (they took an evening each).  The pattern is HERE if you're interested :o)


I also learned to crochet fairly recently & think I might crochet a big flower to go on the pink one (this is the one I wear when I bike to work) :o)

I'm linking this up at 2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes challenge & also Craftaholics Anonymous Friday Friends Link Party & Made by you Monday over at Skip To My Lou.  Thanks to Alexanda's comment I've now linked to her Yarn Fanatic Linky Party too :o)

7 comments:

  1. Great looking hats. A crocheted flower would look good on the pink one. Stopping by from Made by you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way knit hats look! Don't know how to knit yet, only crochet.
    I would love if you shared these at our Yarn Fanatic Linky Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/01/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-21.html. And don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chunky wool made those hats look nice and warm. I think a crochet flower would look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chunky wool made those hats look nice and warm. I think a crochet flower would look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love a basic warm and cozy hat.

    Thanks for sharing at the Yarn Fanatic Party! I hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete